YES. We ship globally, and the time frame will depend on your location.
Not at the moment.
Sure thing, simply send the item back to us and we’ll replace or provide credit for it for you. Please contact us before sending it.
We accept all major credit and debit cards.
Sure. Let us know as soon as possible in a note on your purchase and we can change it right away if it has yet to shipped.
First of all we use “HTTPS” Secure connection on all of our website’s links. Also StoneBadge is Woocommerce/Stripe based which is one of the best and secure platforms in the world. As a payment method we use Stripe and PayPal. They are the world’s biggest secure payment providers for all our transactions due to the superior buyer protection they afford.
A very small percentage of cards are not compatible with PayPal’s technology, so you will need to check out using a Guest account at the checkout or select an alternative form of payment. We spoke to PayPal about why certain cards might not be accepted and these are some of the reasons why:
* Your card is associated with a specific PayPal account, and you’re not logging in with that particular account.
* Your card was associated with a PayPal account that has since been closed.
* You’ve linked the card to a PayPal account, but have not yet confirmed it.
* You’ve exceeded your card limit with the PayPal system.
* Your email address is raising a red flag in PayPal’s system.
* Your browser is not accepting cookies. You should clear any existing cookies and try again.
We recommend clearing cookies then changing either your e-mail or credit card, or alternatively, if you have a PayPal account you will be required to sign into it to complete the transaction.
Depending on your location, it usually takes 3-17 working days. We send everything with mail, only bulkorders comes with tracking number.